POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some heart research Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Some heart research (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: andrel
Subject: Some heart research
Date: 26 Jan 2010 11:10:13
Message: <4B5F13E6.6080501@hotmail.com>
I don't have much time to make images recently, but I did make POV
images for some papers (and contributed more of course). One of them is
just published in the heartrhythm journal http://heartrhythmjournal.com/

As you can (barely) see, one of the pictures is on the cover. It is also
the featured article of the month, implying that everybody can download
it. Direct link is:
http://heartrhythmjournal.com/article/S1547-5271(09)01151-5/fulltext
and we are talking about figure 4 and 5.

Post a reply to this message

> images for some papers (and contributed more of course). One of them is

Congrats!  Put that in your resume. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do

Post a reply to this message

>> images for some papers (and contributed more of course). One of them is
>
> Congrats!  Put that in your resume. :-)

I don't know at which spot and I think it may depend on what job I will
apply to. There may actually even be jobs where this is relevant.

Post a reply to this message

>>> images for some papers (and contributed more of course). One of them is
>>
>> Congrats!  Put that in your resume. :-)
>
> I don't know at which spot and I think it may depend on what job I will
> apply to. There may actually even be jobs where this is relevant.

You put it under "publications".  It looks impressive regardless. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do
   I get "focus follows gaze"?

Post a reply to this message

> You put it under "publications".  It looks impressive regardless. :-)

Heh. I got "published" today. I mean, I wrote some text which I sent to
an "editor" that got put into a PDF file that's available on the WWW.
Does that count?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/