POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Somewhat worrying Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Somewhat worrying (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Invisible
Subject: Somewhat worrying
Date: 25 Jan 2010 09:29:40
Message: <4b5daad4@news.povray.org>
You give me a feeling in my heart
   Like an arrow passing through it.
   I suppose that you think you're very smart,
   But won't you tell me how do you do it?

My God, man! That's not love, that's a myocardial infarction!! o_O

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Somewhat worrying
Date: 25 Jan 2010 10:51:46
Message: <4b5dbe12$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible escreveu:
>   You give me a feeling in my heart
>   Like an arrow passing through it.
>   I suppose that you think you're very smart,
>   But won't you tell me how do you do it?
>
> My God, man! That's not love, that's a myocardial infarction!! o_O

well, the heart beats insanely fast, that's for sure.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9