POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting interview questions Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Interesting interview questions (Message 44 to 53 of 63)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Interesting interview questions
Date: 22 Jan 2010 06:56:13
Message: <4b59925d$1@news.povray.org>
>> You mean you can burn data to a CD-ROM now? :-O
>
> I mean that once you burn data onto a CD-R, it effectively *becomes* a
> CD-ROM. Sheesh...

Oh I knew that, I thought because Warp specifically mentioned DVD-ROM and
not CD-ROM that he knew of some method to burn to a CD-ROM?

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 22 Jan 2010 07:05:30
Message: <4b59948a@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Oh I knew that, I thought because Warp specifically mentioned DVD-ROM
> and not CD-ROM that he knew of some method to burn to a CD-ROM?

Let me get this straight: You're nit-picking a nit-pick? o_O

Post a reply to this message

>> Oh I knew that, I thought because Warp specifically mentioned DVD-ROM
>> and not CD-ROM that he knew of some method to burn to a CD-ROM?
>
> Let me get this straight: You're nit-picking a nit-pick? o_O

It's Friday and I've already played all of this weeks games on NotDoppler.

Post a reply to this message

> >> You mean you can burn data to a CD-ROM now? :-O
> >
> > I mean that once you burn data onto a CD-R, it effectively *becomes* a
> > CD-ROM. Sheesh...
>
> Oh I knew that, I thought because Warp specifically mentioned DVD-ROM and
> not CD-ROM that he knew of some method to burn to a CD-ROM?

welcome to povray.off-topic.pedantry

Post a reply to this message