POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Batman Arkham Asylum FAQ Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Batman Arkham Asylum FAQ (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Darren New
Subject: Batman Arkham Asylum FAQ
Date: 17 Jan 2010 01:58:22
Message: <4b52b50e$1@news.povray.org>
Details of how the actual punching works and is scored, etc, and not just
someone displaying their run-through. Very handy, especially if you already
played it once and now want to Press X To Not Die.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/952338/57661

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do

Post a reply to this message

> Details of how the actual punching works and is scored, etc, and not
> just someone displaying their run-through. Very handy, especially if you
> already played it once and now want to Press X To Not Die.
>
> http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/952338/57661

Thanks.  I've already beaten the game on Hard, but this guide still has
useful information.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message