POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's WTF video Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Today's WTF video (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Today's WTF video
Date: 18 Jan 2010 11:45:54
Message: <4b549042$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Of course, he can't do the 11-note block chords in the original score.

I kept expecting to see someone else come in and help him play it.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 18 Jan 2010 11:49:31
Message: <4b54911b$1@news.povray.org>
>> Of course, he can't do the 11-note block chords in the original score.
>
> I kept expecting to see someone else come in and help him play it.

That would be a neat idea for a sequal - although part of what's so
impressive is how many notes he manages to play at once using only his
own two hands. ;-)

I did see a band on TV where all their musical instruments were make of
old junk. In particular, the baseline was generated by slapping table
tennis bats over the end of huge plastic pipes - like, several yards
long each. Each length of pipe generated a different pitch of
heavily-echoing metallic twang. Very odd...

Post a reply to this message

> I did see a band on TV where all their musical instruments were make of

Google up "Blue Man Group"?