POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Thunderbird: Titanic Failure Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Thunderbird: Titanic Failure (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Thunderbird: Titanic Failure
Date: 12 Jan 2010 15:13:14
Message: <4b4cd7da@news.povray.org>
How many drafts does Thunderbird say I have?

How many draft messages do you see in the right pane?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Attachments:
Download 'thunderbird-fail.png' (20 KB)

Preview of image 'thunderbird-fail.png'
thunderbird-fail.png

From: Neeum Zawan
Subject: Re: Thunderbird: Titanic Failure
Date: 21 Jan 2010 16:31:22
Message: <4b58c7aa$1@news.povray.org>
On 01/12/10 12:13, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> How many drafts does Thunderbird say I have?
>
> How many draft messages do you see in the right pane?

	Does that to me frequently. In any newsgroup - not just the Drafts folder.

--
I'm addicted to placebos. I'd give them up, but it wouldn't make any
difference. - Steven Wright

Post a reply to this message