POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dimensions Server Time
8 Oct 2024 22:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Dimensions (Message 16 to 25 of 105)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Dimensions
Date: 12 Jan 2010 13:00:22
Message: <4b4cb8b6$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Heck, my Renault Megan holds 5 people and gets roughly 45 MPG.

OK, I misremembered. The official numbers are about 50MPG for the Prius, and
that's not even driving conservatively. In contrast, the same measurements
show the "smart twofour coupe" gets about 33 to 40 MPG.

The Megane seems to be a diesel car, which tends to get better mileage
anyway, and almost as good as a Prius running on gasoline.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do

Post a reply to this message