POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Limerick Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Limerick (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Limerick
Date: 11 Jan 2010 14:14:16
Message: <4b4b7888$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/916-Wolfenstein

I'm still not sure exactly what he's trying to say, but damn, 10 minutes
of uninterrupted limericks? That's pretty impressive, right there!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: andrel
Subject: Re: Limerick
Date: 11 Jan 2010 14:54:52
Message: <4B4B820C.80903@hotmail.com>
On 11-1-2010 20:14, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/916-Wolfenstein
>

> I'm still not sure exactly what he's trying to say, but damn, 10 minutes
> of uninterrupted limericks? That's pretty impressive, right there!

link does not match description

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 11 Jan 2010 14:58:10
Message: <4b4b82d2@news.povray.org>
> 10 minutes of uninterrupted limericks?

  Where are the missing 6 minutes of it?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 11 Jan 2010 16:01:58
Message: <4b4b91c6$1@news.povray.org>
>> 10 minutes of uninterrupted limericks?
>
>   Where are the missing 6 minutes of it?

OK, so my approximation was slightly out. So sue me. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/