POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Me and my guitar Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Me and my guitar (Message 11 to 20 of 39)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Me and my guitar
Date: 9 Jan 2010 11:08:00
Message: <4b48a9e0@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> We actually get to see Warp's face o_O

He seems familiar, I'm sure I know someone with pretty much same face
from Hämeenlinna, but I can't get to my mind who he is.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 9 Jan 2010 11:13:38
Message: <4b48ab32$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>
>> We actually get to see Warp's face o_O
>
> Yeah. I don't know why, I always imagined him as being more... cyborgy.

Possibly because of the other 'shopped photo he released with terminator
bits showing thru his skin?

I thought he kept more hair, myself. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do

Post a reply to this message

>> Yeah. I don't know why, I always imagined him as being more... cyborgy.
>
> Possibly because of the other 'shopped photo he released with terminator
> bits showing thru his skin?

Heh. Does seem to fit his personallity though, eh? ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/