POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Should private schools be banned? Server Time
8 Oct 2024 23:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Should private schools be banned? (Message 91 to 100 of 136)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Should private schools be banned?
Date: 4 Jan 2010 15:07:15
Message: <4b424a73$1@news.povray.org>

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 4 Jan 2010 15:15:25
Message: <4b424c5d@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aoldotcom> wrote:
> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> > Stephen wrote:
> >
> >> As somebody who actually lives in the UK, I think that church schools
> >> should be banned too.
> >
> > They still have those?! Man...

> Just name a religion, C o E, catholic, Jewish, Muslim???

  The right for people to indocrinate their children into their own religion
is today as holy as it has always been. (The only difference is that now
there are more religions in the same places.) So don't expect those schools
to be banned anytime soon. Maybe in the next millenia.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>>> They still have those?! Man...
>
>> Just name a religion, C o E, catholic, Jewish, Muslim???
>
>   The right for people to indocrinate their children into their own religion
> is today as holy as it has always been. (The only difference is that now
> there are more religions in the same places.) So don't expect those schools
> to be banned anytime soon. Maybe in the next millenia.

One can only hope.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen