POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geometric puzzle Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Geometric puzzle (Message 21 to 30 of 201)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Geometric puzzle
Date: 15 Dec 2009 12:47:46
Message: <4b27cbc1@news.povray.org>
Tom Austin <taustin> wrote:
> Warp wrote:
> >   How many triangles can you find in the attached image?

> 25 - somehow I feel odd compared to the rest of you

  I'm curious: Where do you see the 25th triangle?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: gregjohn
Date: 15 Dec 2009 13:10:00
Message: <web.4b27d0aac5832e7a30bf98980@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Tom Austin <taustin> wrote:
> > Warp wrote:
> > >   How many triangles can you find in the attached image?
>
> > 25 - somehow I feel odd compared to the rest of you
>
>   I'm curious: Where do you see the 25th triangle?
>
> --

Whole!

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Austin
Date: 15 Dec 2009 14:11:15
Message: <4b27df53$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Tom Austin <taustin> wrote:
>> Warp wrote:
>>>   How many triangles can you find in the attached image?
>
>> 25 - somehow I feel odd compared to the rest of you
>
>   I'm curious: Where do you see the 25th triangle?

due to my counting method I double counted one.
specifically the large bottom one

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 15 Dec 2009 14:30:01
Message: <web.4b27e384c5832e7af48316a30@news.povray.org>
come on, Warp!  Quit fooling around and say how many there are.  and where's the
prize? :D

Post a reply to this message