POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bad habits in physics Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Bad habits in physics (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Neeum Zawan
Subject: Bad habits in physics
Date: 5 Dec 2009 11:01:21
Message: <4b1a83d1$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~motl/entan-interpret.pdf

--
"Honey, answer the phone."  "Okay.  BaRRING! BRRNG! BaRR"

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Bad habits in physics
Date: 5 Dec 2009 12:58:55
Message: <4b1a9f5f$1@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan wrote:
> http://www.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~motl/entan-interpret.pdf

BTW, I recently saw an article where someone had done a Bell's Inequality
type experiment with something like 26 axes in three dimensions and ruled
out thereby non-local communications.  I'm not real sure how *that* worked,
but that's what they said.  Very interesting if correct.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)