POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New monniker Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  New monniker (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: New monniker
Date: 4 Dec 2009 16:07:58
Message: <4b197a2e$1@news.povray.org>
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net/misc/IMG00039.jpg

...my Blackberry's camera really sucks.  also, I need to fix the colour
settings on my new toy.  its viewing range in degrees isn't as good as
my tablet, interestingly.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Subject: Re: New monniker
Date: 4 Dec 2009 20:40:51
Message: <4b19ba23$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/4/2009 4:07 PM, Tim Cook wrote:
> http://empyrean.freesitespace.net/misc/IMG00039.jpg
>
> ...my Blackberry's camera really sucks. also, I need to fix the colour
> settings on my new toy. its viewing range in degrees isn't as good as my
> tablet, interestingly.
>
> --
> Tim Cook
> http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Which of the newer netbooks support secondary monitors and keyboards, or
is they secondary monitors and keyboards examples of "bells & whistles"
whose absence would make them no longer netbooks?

I suppose in the latter case there would be no problem as long as the
keyboard is USB. How many USB ports do netbooks typically come with?

Michael Horvath
mik### [at] gmailcom
http://isometricland.com

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 05 Dec 2009 02:40:53 +0100, SharkD <mik### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> Which of the newer netbooks support secondary monitors and keyboards

All of them, that I have seen.

--
FE