POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Constricted Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Constricted (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Invisible
Subject: Constricted
Date: 1 Dec 2009 04:54:05
Message: <4b14e7bd$1@news.povray.org>
Warp suggested watching movies and playing computer games with one eye
shut. Today I'm typing with gloves on. This is surprisingly difficult...

Post a reply to this message

From: Stefan Viljoen
Subject: Re: Constricted
Date: 2 Dec 2009 11:35:44
Message: <4b169760@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Warp suggested watching movies and playing computer games with one eye
> shut. Today I'm typing with gloves on. This is surprisingly difficult...

Sure recipe for a migraine for me.

> (Temperature in my office is currently just 17°C. I'm wearing a jumper
> and a jacket and gloves, and I'm still cold. Still, it's -4°C outside!)

Ouch. Here we had the aircon going full blast all day, its about 32 deg C
outside, humidity is around 70 - 80%. Wonderful thunderstorm this afternoon
later, got about 20mm of rain. Had to shut down the PCs - lots of lightning.

Now its quite nice - cool and mild, everything wet, green and shiny clean.
Sun shining brightly.
--
Stefan Viljoen