POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Gift magic Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Gift magic (Message 21 to 26 of 26)
From: TC
Subject: Re: Gift magic
Date: 3 Dec 2009 05:57:32
Message: <4b17999c@news.povray.org>
What breed of dog is she?

Post a reply to this message

From: Sherry Shaw
Date: 3 Dec 2009 17:12:13
Message: <4b1837bd$1@news.povray.org>
TC wrote:
> What breed of dog is she?

Amelia is a boxador, boxer and Labrador mix--very high-energy, and a
world-class salivator.  ;)

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+

Post a reply to this message

#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+
1;#end camera{location-5*z}plane{z,37 pigment{granite color_map{[.7rgb 0]
[1rgb 1]}}finish{ambient 2}}//                                   TenMoons

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ameliadogshaw.jpg' (44 KB)

Preview of image 'ameliadogshaw.jpg'