POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Gift magic Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:24:59 EDT (-0400)
  Gift magic (Message 11 to 20 of 26)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Gift magic
Date: 1 Dec 2009 23:42:50
Message: <4b15f04a$1@news.povray.org>
TC wrote:

> LOL ;-)
>
> I did not know this one.

The old ones are the best ones ;)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 2 Dec 2009 00:01:18
Message: <4b15f49e$1@news.povray.org>
Sherry Shaw wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>
>> You know you're old when Christmas now provokes feelings of dread
>> rather than excitement and joy. I've been pondering on exactly why
>> that is, and I think I've figured out at least part of the reason:
>> kids are so much easier to please.
>
> That, and when you realize that most of the people you know are dead.

That and when you go to more funerals than weddings ;)

> Ho ho ho!  Merry Christmas!
>
> (I just gave my dog an empty 2 liter soda bottle to play with, and now
> she is the Happiest Dog in the World.  Dance, Amelia, dance!)

You spoil that dog, you know :P

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 2 Dec 2009 04:35:43
Message: <4b1634ef$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> That and when you go to more funerals than weddings ;)

I don't go to either. But then, I don't know anybody...

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 2 Dec 2009 07:28:48
Message: <4b165d80$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>
>> That and when you go to more funerals than weddings ;)
>
> I don't go to either. But then, I don't know anybody...

There is still time ;)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 2 Dec 2009 07:31:21
Message: <4b165e19$1@news.povray.org>
>>> That and when you go to more funerals than weddings ;)
>>
>> I don't go to either. But then, I don't know anybody...
>
> There is still time ;)

For a funeral? Absolutely... :-}

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 2 Dec 2009 07:50:02
Message: <4b16627a$1@news.povray.org>

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 2 Dec 2009 16:08:03
Message: <4B16D734.60705@hotmail.com>
On 2-12-2009 0:35, Sherry Shaw wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>
>> You know you're old when Christmas now provokes feelings of dread
>> rather than excitement and joy. I've been pondering on exactly why
>> that is, and I think I've figured out at least part of the reason:
>> kids are so much easier to please.
>
> That, and when you realize that most of the people you know are dead.
>
> Ho ho ho!  Merry Christmas!
>
> (I just gave my dog an empty 2 liter soda bottle to play with, and now
> she is the Happiest Dog in the World.  Dance, Amelia, dance!)

Hi Sherry,

welcome back. (At least I think it was a long time ago that I saw your name)

Post a reply to this message