POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And you thought flash was only good for youtube. Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  And you thought flash was only good for youtube. (Message 11 to 20 of 48)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: And you thought flash was only good for youtube.
Date: 26 Nov 2009 04:40:35
Message: <4b0e4d13$1@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan wrote:

>     Unfortunately, last time I looked at it, it didn't work with Firefox
> as FF only supported Ogg, or something similar. Works on some other
> browsers, though.

You know that Ogg is only a container format, not a codec, right? ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: somebody
Date: 26 Nov 2009 05:38:36
Message: <4b0e5aac$1@news.povray.org>
"Neeum Zawan" <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote in message
> On 11/25/09 19:47, Tim Cook wrote:

> > I'm afraid you'll have to do better than that to effectively peddle your
> > newfangled HTML5 compliant format.

> At least the HTML5 compliant format works properly, when it works.
> Unlike the Flash plugin.

Are you saying Flash plugin doesn't work properly, when it works?

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 26 Nov 2009 09:56:39
Message: <4b0e9727$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> http://www.silvergames.com/game/quake-flash/
>
> *is impressed*

To be noted, this didn't work for me. It loaded for a while, after that
it just showed me black screen.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message