POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Captcha tool Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Captcha tool (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: SharkD
Subject: Captcha tool
Date: 24 Nov 2009 00:24:31
Message: <4b0b6e0f$1@news.povray.org>
I need a tool that will take an input string and output a 'captcha'
image, for email addresses and so forth. Can anyone recommend one?

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Subject: Re: Captcha tool
Date: 24 Nov 2009 00:33:17
Message: <4b0b701d$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/24/2009 12:24 AM, SharkD wrote:
> I need a tool that will take an input string and output a 'captcha'
> image, for email addresses and so forth. Can anyone recommend one?
>
> Mike

Sorry, I wasn't specific enough. I need one that runs as an executable
on my PC, not a PHP or ASP script.

Mike

Post a reply to this message