POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Datsville Relicense Project Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Datsville Relicense Project (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: SharkD
Subject: Datsville Relicense Project
Date: 22 Nov 2009 11:21:01
Message: <4b0964ed$1@news.povray.org>
For you Lego fans out there, there's a new project (started by yours
truly!) to relicense all LDraw models used to create Datsville under an
open license. (CC-BY-SA)

Only a handful of authors have replied with permission so far, so
there's a ways yet to go. :)

http://code.google.com/p/datsville/wiki/MainPage

The old homepage for Datsville died with GeoCities, so I don't have any
renders to show you as of yet.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

> For you Lego fans out there, there's a new project (started by yours
> truly!) to relicense all LDraw models used to create Datsville under an
> open license. (CC-BY-SA)
>
> Only a handful of authors have replied with permission so far, so
> there's a ways yet to go. :)
>
> http://code.google.com/p/datsville/wiki/MainPage
>
> The old homepage for Datsville died with GeoCities, so I don't have any
> renders to show you as of yet.

I had never heard of datsville. Do you have a picture of the entire city?

Post a reply to this message

On 11/22/2009 7:33 PM, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> I had never heard of datsville. Do you have a picture of the entire city?

Managed to find a few using Google.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=datsville&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Mike

Post a reply to this message

On 11/22/2009 7:33 PM, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> I had never heard of datsville. Do you have a picture of the entire city?

I also created an index of models:

http://code.google.com/p/datsville/wiki/ModelTable

Of course, we're still taking submissions!

:)

Mike