POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : OK, that's funny Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  OK, that's funny (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Darren New
Subject: OK, that's funny
Date: 18 Nov 2009 19:39:53
Message: <4b0493d9@news.povray.org>
http://codeoffsets.com/Default.aspx

You to can buy Bad Code offset credits to help prevent global... something.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
     Is God willing to prevent phrogams, but not able?

Post a reply to this message

> You to can buy Bad Code offset credits to help prevent global... something.

Letter of indulgence?

Post a reply to this message

On 11/18/2009 6:39 PM, Darren New wrote:
> http://codeoffsets.com/Default.aspx
>
> You to can buy Bad Code offset credits to help prevent global... something.

There's not enough bad code offsets in the world to cover my bad code... XD

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message