POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google QC Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Google QC (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Kyle
Subject: Google QC
Date: 18 Nov 2009 08:01:21
Message: <4b03f021@news.povray.org>
It's interesting to me that if you Google "QC", the first hit is the
Questionable Content comic, not quality control or Quebec or any number
of other topics that the QC acronym may represent.

Post a reply to this message

> It's interesting to me that if you Google "QC", the first hit is the
> Questionable Content comic, not quality control or Quebec or any number
> of other topics that the QC acronym may represent.

It's the same for PHD :-)

Post a reply to this message

> It's interesting to me that if you Google "QC", the first hit is the
> Questionable Content comic, not quality control or Quebec or any number
> of other topics that the QC acronym may represent.

Take a guess which web page with "QC" in its name gets linked to the
most. ;-)

Google doesn't know a damned thing about human language. It knows how to
count hyperlinks.