POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall Server Time
9 Oct 2024 12:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Operation downfall (Message 105 to 114 of 244)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Operation downfall
Date: 20 Nov 2009 13:08:29
Message: <4b06db1d$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Have *you* ever met a bridge designer??

My uncle designed all the bridges in Philadelphia. ;-)  At least the steel ones.

But really, ask yourself this: "What problem requires knowing about
cryptography to solve?"  "What problem requires knowing about numerical
integration to solve?"  Then you'll know what jobs you're qualified for.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Is God willing to prevent naglams, but unable?

Post a reply to this message