POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Closing a DVD drive's tray Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Closing a DVD drive's tray (Message 11 to 20 of 58)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Closing a DVD drive's tray
Date: 14 Nov 2009 02:19:03
Message: <4afe59e7$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 09:14:05 +0200, Stefan Viljoen wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:22:14 +0200, Stefan Viljoen wrote:
>>
>>> I usually close mine by pushing lightly at the end of the tray
>>
>> This is how I have done it for tray-loading drives.
>>
>> Jim
>
> Much more convenient - than reaching for the button below the tray.

Especially on systems where the case prevents access to that button, such
as my HP Slimline s7727c.  There's a silver button, but reaching it under
the cover for the CD tray is a pain, especially since I have to reach
around the tray to get to it - and half the time, the button doesn't work
for ejecting the disc.

Jim

Post a reply to this message