POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Batman: Arkham Asylum (no spoilers) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Batman: Arkham Asylum (no spoilers) (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum (no spoilers)
Date: 14 Nov 2009 19:27:07
Message: <4aff4adb@news.povray.org>
The developers say "We really wanted Batman to face the worst night of his
life."    Uh, no, I'd say the worst night of his life probably remains the
night that convinced him to become The Batman, yes? :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

> The developers say "We really wanted Batman to face the worst night of his
> life."    Uh, no, I'd say the worst night of his life probably remains the
> night that convinced him to become The Batman, yes? :-)

  Wouldn't that be Bruce Wayne's worst night of his life, not Batman's?
Batman didn't even exist back then.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   Wouldn't that be Bruce Wayne's worst night of his life, not Batman's?
> Batman didn't even exist back then.

That's a fair cop.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)