POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Geometry Junkyard Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  The Geometry Junkyard (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: stbenge
Subject: The Geometry Junkyard
Date: 2 Nov 2009 13:28:28
Message: <4aef24cc$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Since a lot of you are geometrically-inclined I thought I would share
this: http://www.ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/junkyard/

So many different things :) A curious mind could spend hours here. There
are even links to traditional methods, including this one for drawing
regular pentagons using a compass and ruler:
http://www.cut-the-knot.org/pythagoras/pentagon.shtml

I could have used that one a few times :D

Sam

Post a reply to this message

> Since a lot of you are geometrically-inclined

  Is that an euphemism for someone who is not straight?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>> Since a lot of you are geometrically-inclined
>
>   Is that an euphemism for someone who is not straight?

Are you admitting something? ;)

Post a reply to this message