POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some place where I can upload a couple oggs for a day or two? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Some place where I can upload a couple oggs for a day or two? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Shay
Subject: Some place where I can upload a couple oggs for a day or two?
Date: 26 Oct 2009 12:38:44
Message: <4ae5d094$1@news.povray.org>
I want to share a few songs. 24 hours would be enough time.
Is there such a place online?

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 26 Oct 2009 12:53:51
Message: <4ae5d41f$1@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:
> I want to share a few songs. 24 hours would be enough time.
> Is there such a place online?

I always use amazon's AWS storage servers. You need a credit card, tho. But
I'm pretty sure if you can buy anything from Amazon, you can buy cheap storage.

http://aws.amazon.com/

Use the S3 firefox extension if you don't want to write your own code.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)