POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Spin Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Spin (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Invisible
Subject: Spin
Date: 19 Oct 2009 08:34:06
Message: <4adc5cbe$1@news.povray.org>
http://xkcd.com/332/

It *is* kinda freaky...

"You spin me right round, baby, right round, in a mannar which robs me
of an intertial frame of reference... baby..."

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Attwood
Subject: Re: Spin
Date: 21 Oct 2009 19:11:55
Message: <4adf953b$1@news.povray.org>
> "You spin me right round, baby, right round, in a mannar which robs me
> of an intertial frame of reference... baby..."

It'd be fun to build a clock that ran off a gyroscope measuring the
movement of the earth.

Post a reply to this message