POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geek fail Server Time
8 Oct 2024 22:01:12 EDT (-0400)
  Geek fail (Message 51 to 60 of 81)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Geek fail
Date: 25 Oct 2009 19:42:21
Message: <4ae4e25d$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:31:32 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>> ^z ^z ^z Now I'm 19 yo ;)
>>
>> That means you're 21? ;-)
>>

> Yes! (Arrg! My nose!) :-)

Careful you don't bang it on the door frame... ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 25 Oct 2009 19:43:05
Message: <4ae4e289$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:36:02 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>> ^g^g^g     ^g^g^g^g^g  <UK ring tone> :-)
>>
>> LOL, I may have to set my phone to use that. ;-)
>>

> I remember when I was about ^z ^z ^z +2 yo I made a tape loop for a
> teletype 33 with that had that sequence. It sounded ok over the noise in
> the factory. :twisted:

23? ;-)

That is twisted.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Oct 2009 02:02:57
Message: <4ae53b91$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> That means you're 21? ;-)
>>>

>> Yes! (Arrg! My nose!) :-)
>
> Careful you don't bang it on the door frame... ;-)

:-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Oct 2009 02:08:09
Message: <4ae53cc9$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> LOL, I may have to set my phone to use that. ;-)
>>>

>> I remember when I was about ^z ^z ^z +2 yo I made a tape loop for a
>> teletype 33 with that had that sequence. It sounded ok over the noise in
>> the factory. :twisted:
>
> 23? ;-)

About 21/22

> That is twisted.

And so am I ;-)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 26 Oct 2009 11:29:09
Message: <4ae5c045$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 06:08:10 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> I remember when I was about ^z ^z ^z +2 yo I made a tape loop for a
>>> teletype 33 with that had that sequence. It sounded ok over the noise
>>> in the factory. :twisted:
>>
>> 23? ;-)
>>

> About 21/22

Sounds about right. :-)

>> That is twisted.
>>

> And so am I ;-)

Well, we knew that. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 26 Oct 2009 13:26:51
Message: <4ae5dbdb@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

>>> That is twisted.
>>>

>> And so am I ;-)
>
> Well, we knew that. ;-)
>
> Jim

Oh! So you did, I forgot. <Twisted and senile>
--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 26 Oct 2009 14:36:10
Message: <4ae5ec1a$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:26:52 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>> And so am I ;-)
>>
>> Well, we knew that. ;-)
>>
>> Jim
>
> Oh! So you did, I forgot. <Twisted and senile>

LOL

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 26 Oct 2009 22:41:45
Message: <4ae65de9$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> unfortunately, the way Apple has been trying to break compatibility with
> Linux with their latest products, I'm not sure I will ever buy an iPod
> (the 1g mini that I have was given to me about 6 years ago).

The way Apple has been trying to break compatibility with the rest of
the world, I'm not sure I will ever buy any Apple device.  I'm currently
trying to get away from iTunes, but it's hard finding something with
good podcast support to replace it with.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message