POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geek fail Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Geek fail (Message 11 to 20 of 81)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Geek fail
Date: 22 Oct 2009 16:12:33
Message: <4ae0bcb1$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I was reading a gaming magazine today, and at one place there was a
> sentence which was colored differently from the rest. I swear that for
> a second I had an urge to test if it's a link by clicking on it... after
> which I remembered I'm reading a real magazine, not a webpage.

LOL! I read somewhere that a guy was reading a magazine and glanced at
the bottom-right corner of the page expecting to find out the time...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: clipka
Date: 22 Oct 2009 16:21:02
Message: <4ae0beae@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 schrieb:

> LOL! I read somewhere that a guy was reading a magazine and glanced at
> the bottom-right corner of the page expecting to find out the time...

Yeah - those puzzled moments when you wonder why the time doesn't seem
to make sense... "73... huh? Is that AM or PM?"

Post a reply to this message