POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I just found my nephew's xmas present Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  I just found my nephew's xmas present (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Darren New
Subject: I just found my nephew's xmas present
Date: 19 Oct 2009 15:46:03
Message: <4adcc1fb$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.mouthman.com/

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: I just found my nephew's xmas present
Date: 19 Oct 2009 15:50:29
Message: <4adcc305$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> http://www.mouthman.com/

GAH! You could have warned my about the music! >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Darren New
Date: 19 Oct 2009 16:17:54
Message: <4adcc972$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>> http://www.mouthman.com/
>
> GAH! You could have warned my about the music! >_<

Oh, does it start automatically? I didn't know. I thought you don't have
speakers at work.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 19 Oct 2009 16:22:49
Message: <4adcca99$1@news.povray.org>
>> GAH! You could have warned my about the music! >_<
>
> Oh, does it start automatically? I didn't know. I thought you don't have
> speakers at work.

I don't - at work. But it's 9:22 here. ;-) I'm in the middle of
attempting to decode a Jerry Goldsmith masterwork. [This,
unsurprisingly, is an almost intractable problem...]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> I don't - at work. But it's 9:22 here. ;-) I'm in the middle of
> attempting to decode a Jerry Goldsmith masterwork.

Poltergeist? ;)

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message