POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why I don't do design Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Why I don't do design (Message 31 to 37 of 37)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Why I don't do design
Date: 13 Oct 2009 05:50:44
Message: <4ad44d74$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Why does this remind me vividly of The Sims 2?

I don't know. Does The Sims 2 feature horrific colour schemes and badly
drawn stairs?

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 13 Oct 2009 11:10:57
Message: <4ad49881$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/12/2009 2:17 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Please tell me it doesn't use those colours. o_O

Well, no. It's not as fancy as yours. It comes in a nice shade of beige.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 13 Oct 2009 11:26:27
Message: <4ad49c23@news.povray.org>
>> Please tell me it doesn't use those colours. o_O
>>

> Well, no. It's not as fancy as yours. It comes in a nice shade of beige.

Ah, OK.

I was actually purposefully going for a retro look, if only because back
in the old days straight lines were cool.

(The colours were so I can tell WTF I'm looking at while I model it.
SketchUp isn't very easy to navigate...)

Post a reply to this message