POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Internet is strange Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  The Internet is strange (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: The Internet is strange
Date: 28 Sep 2009 11:08:53
Message: <4ac0d185@news.povray.org>
Check out the attachment. (I was actually going to ask about something
entirely unrelated...)

I shortly arrived at this:

http://www.wikihow.com/Kiss

WTF?

Seriously, I'm hopeless at life itself and I didn't think this was
particularly difficult...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Attachments:
Download 'random.png' (71 KB)

Preview of image 'random.png'
random.png

From: Tom Austin
Subject: Re: The Internet is strange
Date: 28 Sep 2009 11:52:47
Message: <4ac0dbcf$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Check out the attachment. (I was actually going to ask about something
> entirely unrelated...)
>
> I shortly arrived at this:
>
> http://www.wikihow.com/Kiss
>
> WTF?
>
> Seriously, I'm hopeless at life itself and I didn't think this was
> particularly difficult...

Yes, I agree - did you notice the bell curve of the result counts?

Post a reply to this message