POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Missing pieces Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Missing pieces (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Invisible
Subject: Missing pieces
Date: 7 Oct 2009 04:51:49
Message: <4acc56a5$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20091002

WTF?

Post a reply to this message

From: Fredrik Eriksson
Subject: Re: Missing pieces
Date: 7 Oct 2009 07:32:04
Message: <op.u1fgzqyr7bxctx@e6600>
On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 10:51:49 +0200, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20091002
>
> WTF?

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/news.php?i=1947

Check out the first video. You will understand...

--
FE

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 7 Oct 2009 11:37:45
Message: <4accb5c9$1@news.povray.org>
Fredrik Eriksson wrote:
> Check out the first video. You will understand...

That's pretty cool, really.  I mean, not the hair, the game.  Neat to look
and see real landmarks and go "I've been there..." :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)