POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Decisions, decisions... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Decisions, decisions... (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Invisible
Subject: Decisions, decisions...
Date: 5 Oct 2009 11:15:40
Message: <4aca0d9c@news.povray.org>
Hmm, this is hard. It's my little sister's birthday in a few days' time.
But what *do* you give the girl who already has everything?

(My dad suggested "penicilin". He probably thinks that's really witty.)

Post a reply to this message

> Hmm, this is hard. It's my little sister's birthday in a few days' time.
> But what *do* you give the girl who already has everything?

A nice gift card to her favorite shop?

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

Nice idea. Now, if I had any clue what shop that actually is...

Post a reply to this message

> Hmm, this is hard. It's my little sister's birthday in a few days' time.
> But what *do* you give the girl who already has everything?

  That would depend a lot on her age. A 5yo would probably not appreciate
the same things as a 25yo.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 16:27:19 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> Mike Raiford wrote:
>
>> A nice gift card to her favorite shop?
>
> Nice idea. Now, if I had any clue what shop that actually is...

If she likes to read, bookstores are good.  If she likes sports, a
sporting good store would be good.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

>    That would depend a lot on her age. A 5yo would probably not appreciate
> the same things as a 25yo.

And vice-versa :)

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

>>    That would depend a lot on her age. A 5yo would probably not
>> appreciate the same things as a 25yo.
>
> And vice-versa :)

[Mutters something about grown men and train sets.]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/