POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Decisions, decisions... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Decisions, decisions... (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Decisions, decisions...
Date: 7 Oct 2009 04:10:23
Message: <4acc4cef$1@news.povray.org>
>> "Breasts are like train sets. They're meant for little kids, but grown
>> men end up playing with them."
>
> Are you talking from experience or are you not grown up yet?

I always used to enjoy wiring up the electronics of our trainset more
than actually playing with it. We had a telephone switch box, and used
it to control the signal lights - once we worked out which contracts
change when you move the switch. Ah, great days...

Post a reply to this message

>>> "Breasts are like train sets. They're meant for little kids, but
>>> grown men end up playing with them."
>>
>> Are you talking from experience or are you not grown up yet?
>
> I always used to enjoy wiring up the electronics of our trainset more
> than actually playing with it. We had a telephone switch box, and used
> it to control the signal lights - once we worked out which contracts
> change when you move the switch. Ah, great days...
you are evading the question

Post a reply to this message

>>> Are you talking from experience or are you not grown up yet?
>>
>> I always used to enjoy wiring up the electronics of our trainset more
>> than actually playing with it. We had a telephone switch box, and used
>> it to control the signal lights - once we worked out which contracts
>> change when you move the switch. Ah, great days...
> you are evading the question

Heh. I thought we were talking about train sets. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>>> I always used to enjoy wiring up the electronics of our trainset more
>>> than actually playing with it. We had a telephone switch box, and
>>> used it to control the signal lights - once we worked out which
>>> contracts change when you move the switch. Ah, great days...
>> you are evading the question
>
> Heh. I thought we were talking about train sets. :-P

No you didn't.

Post a reply to this message

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 23:10:28 +0200, andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>>> you are evading the question
>>
>> Heh. I thought we were talking about train sets. :-P
>
>No you didn't.

He has answered you, you know. ;)
--

Regards