POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Zazzle take 2 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  Zazzle take 2 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Zazzle take 2
Date: 3 Oct 2009 20:14:00
Message: <4ac7e8c8$1@news.povray.org>
Woohoo, made another sale of my mermaid skeleton drawing!

+$6.36 for me.

I really should finish and put up more stuff.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

From: gregjohn
Subject: Re: Zazzle take 2
Date: 3 Oct 2009 22:05:00
Message: <web.4ac8025229bcff5934d207310@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Woohoo, made another sale of my mermaid skeleton drawing!
>
> +$6.36 for me.
>
> I really should finish and put up more stuff.

I just sold two items today, too!  Maybe there's a run on them somewhere.

Post a reply to this message