POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The Leonardo of Wermsdorf Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  The Leonardo of Wermsdorf (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Carlo C
Subject: The Leonardo of Wermsdorf
Date: 4 Oct 2009 11:55:00
Message: <web.4ac8c4efef8bba4dc4a503a20@news.povray.org>
"Incredibly detailed retro-future imaginary space art technical illustrations:
rocket ships, transporters, nuclear trains and schematics of fuel systems etc
produced by an eccentric German during the 20th cent. (Karl Hans Janke)"

http://bibliodyssey.blogspot.com/2009/10/outer-space.html

Cool!

Post a reply to this message

> "Incredibly detailed retro-future imaginary space art technical illustrations:
> rocket ships, transporters, nuclear trains and schematics of fuel systems etc
> produced by an eccentric German during the 20th cent. (Karl Hans Janke)"
>
> http://bibliodyssey.blogspot.com/2009/10/outer-space.html
>
> Cool!

"Mercury steam cooker, 1962"

Somehow I don't think these two should go together...

-Mike

Post a reply to this message