POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sweet fractal goodness Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Sweet fractal goodness (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: Darren New
Subject: Sweet fractal goodness
Date: 29 Sep 2009 00:01:18
Message: <4ac1868e$1@news.povray.org>
http://vimeo.com/6797740?hd=1

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Sweet fractal goodness
Date: 29 Sep 2009 01:03:58
Message: <4ac1953e$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> http://vimeo.com/6797740?hd=1

Has anyone ever used a Julia fractal for anything other than these
trippy videos?

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 29 Sep 2009 01:40:02
Message: <4ac19db2@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Has anyone ever used a Julia fractal for anything other than these
> trippy videos?

I would guess there's at least one mathematical result of importance about
them, or we'd not be hearing about them so much.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)