POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sweet fractal goodness Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Sweet fractal goodness (Message 11 to 20 of 29)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 9 Messages >>>
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Sweet fractal goodness
Date: 29 Sep 2009 15:37:14
Message: <4ac261ea@news.povray.org>
>> Hey! That's on-topic, and therefore off-topic here...! ;-)
>
> But if it is off topic here then here is the perfect place for it. I would think
> ;)

...did he just invoke the Liar Paradox?

I think he did, you know...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Captain Jack
Date: 29 Sep 2009 15:59:37
Message: <4ac26729$1@news.povray.org>
>>> Hey! That's on-topic, and therefore off-topic here...! ;-)
>>
>> But if it is off topic here then here is the perfect place for it. I
>> would think
>> ;)
>
> ...did he just invoke the Liar Paradox?
>
> I think he did, you know...

Paging Dr. Hofstadter! Dr. Douglas Hofstadter, you have a call... Please
come to the front of the Internet.

(humming softly: It rained all night the day I left, the weather it was
dry...)

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 29 Sep 2009 16:31:26
Message: <chr4c5p2ai418frjq6junsgmu7em3pg19o@4ax.com>
On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:37:13 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>>> Hey! That's on-topic, and therefore off-topic here...! ;-)
>>
>> But if it is off topic here then here is the perfect place for it. I would think
>> ;)
>
>...did he just invoke the Liar Paradox?

Naw! But what ever I say is not true, Blue.

>I think he did, you know...

Strange, Loop!
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:00:12 -0400, "Captain Jack" <Cap### [at] comcastnet>
wrote:

>"Orchid XP v8" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
>>>
>>> But if it is off topic here then here is the perfect place for it. I
>>> would think
>>> ;)
>>
>> ...did he just invoke the Liar Paradox?
>>
>> I think he did, you know...
>

>Paging Dr. Hofstadter! Dr. Douglas Hofstadter, you have a call... Please
>come to the front of the Internet.
>

>(humming softly: It rained all night the day I left, the weather it was
>dry...)

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight;
Back-to-back they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other.

;-)