POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Thunderbird awesomeness Server Time
26 Sep 2024 17:47:17 EDT (-0400)
  Thunderbird awesomeness (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Neeum Zawan
Subject: Thunderbird awesomeness
Date: 27 Sep 2009 12:59:20
Message: <4abf99e8$1@news.povray.org>
Today I just discovered that Thunderbird allows you to ignore (kill)
subthreads.

	I'm sure it wasn't always there.

	Probably any "serious" newsreader has this, and it's always been
something I really wanted. Often, over here, I reply to one or two
comments in a long thread, and am only really interested in responses to
that - so I can now tell it to ignore all the other subthreads.

	(Haven't tested it, though).

	Pity I discovered this after I had decided that in the long run, I'm
switching to gnus. That remains the plan.

--
No, Taco Bell is NOT the Mexican Phone Company!

Post a reply to this message