POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Google stereotypes Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Google stereotypes (Message 1 to 10 of 48)
From: Darren New
Subject: Google stereotypes
Date: 22 Sep 2009 21:03:24
Message: <4ab973dc@news.povray.org>
http://imgur.com/jVNQH.gif

Yeah, that's about right. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: scott
Subject: Re: Google stereotypes
Date: 23 Sep 2009 02:24:37
Message: <4ab9bf25$1@news.povray.org>
> http://imgur.com/jVNQH.gif
>
> Yeah, that's about right. :-)

Also amusing to try other nationalities - I have no comment about the
difference between English and German girls ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 23 Sep 2009 04:15:04
Message: <4ab9d908$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Also amusing to try other nationalities - I have no comment about the
> difference between English and German girls ;-)

German girls are more passionate / agressive?

I mean, if we're talking about stereotypes...

Post a reply to this message

> Also amusing to try other nationalities - I have no comment about the
> difference between English and German girls ;-)

Two suggestions to "why are canadians "

Why are canadians so nice
Why are canadians so funny

lol.. that's great. I always knew our neighbors to the north were nice
and funny :)

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

> Also amusing to try other nationalities - I have no comment about the
> difference between English and German girls ;-)

Hmm - strange enough, Google doesn't give me any suggestions anlong
these lines... and yes, I have set it to "don't filter search results" :-)

Post a reply to this message

>> Also amusing to try other nationalities - I have no comment about the
>> difference between English and German girls ;-)
>
> Hmm - strange enough, Google doesn't give me any suggestions anlong these
> lines... and yes, I have set it to "don't filter search results" :-)

I got this...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'german.png' (17 KB) Download 'english.png' (21 KB)

Preview of image 'german.png'
german.png

Preview of image 'english.png'
english.png