POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some blogs you might want to check Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Some blogs you might want to check (Message 11 to 13 of 13)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Some blogs you might want to check
Date: 26 Sep 2009 16:08:54
Message: <4abe74d6$1@news.povray.org>
>> This makes my brain spazz out. How does he talk so fast?
>
> That's his "thing."  It *is* called "Zero Punctuation".
>
>> matter, how does he think this stuff up so fast? (I'm presuming he
>> writes it before hand, coz... *damn*, nobody thinks this fast, surely...)
>
> Of course. In one of the videos it even has a shot of the script somewhere.
>
> "I started out posting videos on youtube, which is kind of like throwing
> messages in bottles into a sea made entirely of messages in bottles. But
> sometimes someone comes along in a boat made out of money and offers to
> let you ride in his boat made out of money as long as you keep throwing
> messages in bottles overboard."

Heh. Some guy who's way more talented than me.

"As the exasperated zoo keeper said to the last male panda, '**** that!'"

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: clipka
Date: 26 Sep 2009 16:50:42
Message: <4abe7ea2@news.povray.org>
Warp schrieb:
>   ... or if you don't want to waste many hours of your life staring at the
> monitor, then stay away from them. :)

You &%@&%, &"*#, &$%&, tricksy %$%@*$%$ double-psychology-using &$%
Finnish &$@#* of a &#*@!! - I had intended to get ahead a good deal with
that &%$&%$ locomotive of mine today...! >_<

*CLASSIC FAIL*, I guess ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 27 Sep 2009 10:53:02
Message: <4abf7c4e@news.povray.org>
> > - http://photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com/

> Most of these you can't actually tell what's supposed to be wrong.

  Usually the text below the image gives hints (although admittedly
sometimes rather obscure ones). Usually when you see the flaw, it
becomes quite obvious.

--
                                                          - Warp