POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One of the coolest things I have seen in a long while Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  One of the coolest things I have seen in a long while (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: One of the coolest things I have seen in a long while
Date: 26 Sep 2009 13:50:03
Message: <4abe544b$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> m_a_r_c <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:
>> BTW this poor boy makes me really sick everytime I see him.
>
>   I think that he himself posted somewhere that it was just staged,
> ie. he was just fooling around rather than doing it seriously.

I find it hard to believe that people like this kid, or the numa-numa guy,
don't realize they're doing it. He had to set up the camera, and he had to
upload it. It's not like it's candid camera here. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

> >> BTW this poor boy makes me really sick everytime I see him.
> >
> >   I think that he himself posted somewhere that it was just staged,
> > ie. he was just fooling around rather than doing it seriously.

> I find it hard to believe that people like this kid, or the numa-numa guy,
> don't realize they're doing it. He had to set up the camera, and he had to
> upload it. It's not like it's candid camera here. :-)

  Well, in theory it could be plausible that it was a hidden camera (set
up eg. by his brother or someone) and that he wasn't aware of being
filmed (and the part posted to youtube is only a small section of the
whole video). But from what I have read, it seems that he made the video
himself, on purpose. Maybe he wanted his 15 minutes of fame badly. :)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message