POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : SSD Silliness... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  SSD Silliness... (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: St
Subject: SSD Silliness...
Date: 23 Sep 2009 08:35:24
Message: <4aba160c$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96dWOEa4Djs&feature=player_embedded

  ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Subject: Re: SSD Silliness...
Date: 23 Sep 2009 08:54:04
Message: <4aba1a6c$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96dWOEa4Djs&feature=player_embedded
>
>   ~Steve~

WOW. A two second defrag. WOW.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 23 Sep 2009 09:03:59
Message: <4aba1cbf$1@news.povray.org>
"SharkD" <mik### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96dWOEa4Djs&feature=player_embedded
>>
>>   ~Steve~
>
> WOW. A two second defrag. WOW.
>
> -Mike

 Hehe, yeah, pretty good, eh? Now, when could we expect the equivalent of 24
of those in 'one' unit?

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 23 Sep 2009 09:38:28
Message: <4aba24d4$1@news.povray.org>
SharkD schrieb:

> WOW. A two second defrag. WOW.

... on an SSD drive. Yeah, this makes /so/ much sense... :-P

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 23 Sep 2009 11:39:05
Message: <4aba4119$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> SharkD schrieb:
>
>> WOW. A two second defrag. WOW.
>
> ... on an SSD drive. Yeah, this makes /so/ much sense... :-P

... on an SSD-based RAID-array. Makes *even more* sense :-P.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message