POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Conspiracy thought of the day Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Conspiracy thought of the day (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Darren New
Subject: Conspiracy thought of the day
Date: 22 Sep 2009 13:55:16
Message: <4ab90f84$1@news.povray.org>
The reason MS issues so many Windows Updates that require a reboot is they
have little memory leaks in the kernel that they can't track down, so it's
easier to make everyone have to reboot every few months. ;-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:55:14 -0700, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:

>The reason MS issues so many Windows Updates that require a reboot is they
>have little memory leaks in the kernel that they can't track down, so it's
>easier to make everyone have to reboot every few months. ;-)

LOL
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

I do that rebooting thing every morning to my brain, by pouring coffee in
the open slot below it.

Wish my computer had a coffee slot, I do...

"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:55:14 -0700, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote:
>
>>The reason MS issues so many Windows Updates that require a reboot is they
>>have little memory leaks in the kernel that they can't track down, so it's
>>easier to make everyone have to reboot every few months. ;-)
>
> LOL
> --
>
> Regards
>     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> I do that rebooting thing every morning to my brain, by pouring coffee in
> the open slot below it.
>
> Wish my computer had a coffee slot, I do...

I don't think that is wise. Did you know that caffeine poisoning is a
common cause of death in keyboards?

Post a reply to this message