POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Conspiracy thought of the day Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  Conspiracy thought of the day (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Conspiracy thought of the day
Date: 22 Sep 2009 18:15:05
Message: <m1jib5dlus9qr1akachr3q7q9iid5u40kv@4ax.com>
On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:42:41 -0400, "Captain Jack" <Cap### [at] comcastnet>
wrote:

>Of course... how silly of me not to have noticed it before. :)

Easily done ;)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 23 Sep 2009 02:27:52
Message: <4ab9bfe8$1@news.povray.org>
> The reason MS issues so many Windows Updates that require a reboot is they
> have little memory leaks in the kernel that they can't track down, so it's
> easier to make everyone have to reboot every few months. ;-)

Hmmm, our Windows server has been up since 12th January 2007 and is using
385MB of RAM according to task manager...  If there are memory leaks, they
are so small that nobody would care.

Post a reply to this message

> Hmmm, our Windows server has been up since 12th January 2007 and is
> using 385MB of RAM according to task manager...  If there are memory
> leaks, they are so small that nobody would care.

Now, 3rd party device drivers? I'm told some of those leak like a seive...

Post a reply to this message

> Hmmm, our Windows server has been up since 12th January 2007

What part of "conspiracy thought" made you think I was serious? :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)