POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Background music Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Background music (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: clipka
Subject: Background music
Date: 19 Sep 2009 09:23:59
Message: <4ab4db6f$1@news.povray.org>
I just notice that I can't stand music being played over and over again,
even when it is my most favorite pieces - with the notable exception of
Gordon Lightfoot (and in that case even the pieces I don't like that
much are quite ok).

Maybe his very early career shows there. In one of his songbooks he
attributes his style to extensive experience in playing at truck stops
or bars or some such, requiring him to get a feeling for entertaining
the audience without actively "forcing" their attention.

Perfect background music.

Post a reply to this message