POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Questionable taste Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Questionable taste (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Questionable taste
Date: 17 Sep 2009 07:00:15
Message: <4ab216bf@news.povray.org>
OMG! I sold a product! :-D I sold... erm... this?!

http://www.zazzle.com/double_spiral_tie-151218092162984203

...ohkay then. o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Questionable taste
Date: 17 Sep 2009 07:15:00
Message: <web.4ab2192aa7dd15ca6b32bcc20@news.povray.org>
> OMG! I sold a product! :-D I sold... erm... this?!
>
> http://www.zazzle.com/double_spiral_tie-151218092162984203
>
> ...ohkay then. o_O

well, if ever wore a tie that would be it... :^D

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike the Elder
Date: 17 Sep 2009 09:20:01
Message: <web.4ab2370fa7dd15ca85627c70@news.povray.org>
> OMG! I sold a product! :-D I sold... erm... this?!
>
> http://www.zazzle.com/double_spiral_tie-151218092162984203
>
> ...ohkay then. o_O
>
> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

I was holding off on buying one myself until I found just the right shirt to
wear with it.  I may have found it here:

http://www.hip-hop-clothing-now.com/img/cn/983/files/98355.jpg

Seriously, I really like the pattern... for say a desktop background, but it
would take a rather "special" person to wear it.

Best Regards,
Mike C.

Post a reply to this message

> [-- text/plain, encoding 8bit, charset: iso-8859-1, 24 lines --]

> > OMG! I sold a product! :-D I sold... erm... this?!
> >
> > http://www.zazzle.com/double_spiral_tie-151218092162984203
> >
> > ...ohkay then. o_O
> >
> > --
> > http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> > http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

> I was holding off on buying one myself until I found just the right shirt to
> wear with it.  I may have found it here:

> http://www.hip-hop-clothing-now.com/img/cn/983/files/98355.jpg

  I think a fractal-themed tie would go best with a black shirt.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> Seriously, I really like the pattern... for say a desktop background, but it
> would take a rather "special" person to wear it.

Wow, man! Turn down the volume!

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message