POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Invisible Meeting? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Invisible Meeting? (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Michael Zier
Subject: Invisible Meeting?
Date: 1 Sep 2009 08:19:12
Message: <4a9d1140$1@news.povray.org>
Hey Andrew,

as it happens, I'll be in Cambridge next week and I thought to myself, it
would be the perfect opportunity to meet you in person (or for that
matter, everbody else, who's interested).
Don't be scared of me ;) I'm pretty much like you are.

Mail me, if you'd like - I'm sure I could hire a car for that occasion.

Greetings,
Micha

Post a reply to this message

> as it happens, I'll be in Cambridge next week and I thought to myself, it
> would be the perfect opportunity to meet you in person (or for that
> matter, everbody else, who's interested).
> Don't be scared of me ;) I'm pretty much like you are.
>
> Mail me, if you'd like - I'm sure I could hire a car for that occasion.
>
> Greetings,
> Micha

Mmm, could be fun.

Anybody else interested?

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 13:33:00 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Michael Zier wrote:
>> Hey Andrew,
>>
>> as it happens, I'll be in Cambridge next week and I thought to myself, it
>> would be the perfect opportunity to meet you in person (or for that
>> matter, everbody else, who's interested).
>> Don't be scared of me ;) I'm pretty much like you are.
>>
>> Mail me, if you'd like - I'm sure I could hire a car for that occasion.
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Micha
>
>Mmm, could be fun.
>
>Anybody else interested?

I'm out in Uxbridge at the moment which is the other side of London. Otherwise I
would be delighted to come along. But don't let that stop you.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> as it happens, I'll be in Cambridge next week and I thought to myself,
>> it would be the perfect opportunity to meet you in person (or for that
>> matter, everbody else, who's interested).
>> Don't be scared of me ;) I'm pretty much like you are.
>>
>> Mail me, if you'd like - I'm sure I could hire a car for that occasion.
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Micha
>
> Mmm, could be fun.
>
> Anybody else interested?
So it's you and me then. Drop me a message at micha-@-mi-ri-zi-.-de, we
don't have to discuss detail on this server. Bu sure to remove all the
dashes though.

Hope to see you,
Micha

Post a reply to this message