POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's Other Random Invention Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Today's Other Random Invention (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: clipka
Subject: Today's Other Random Invention
Date: 8 Sep 2009 19:42:41
Message: <4aa6ebf1$1@news.povray.org>
So what might be the primary motivation for a Russian design studio to
develop a concept for a satellite navigation system?

Why, to "Rescue the Russian space program" of course:

http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/navigarius/

Post a reply to this message

> So what might be the primary motivation for a Russian design studio to
> develop a concept for a satellite navigation system?
>
> Why, to "Rescue the Russian space program" of course:
>
> http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/navigarius/

I can't think of a single other high resolution, square-pixel device
that uses a circular LCD screen.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message